MANILA, Philippines — Actor Tirso Cruz III took his oath on Tuesday as the brand new chairperson and chief government of the Movie Growth Council of the Philippines (FDCP) earlier than President Ferdinand “Bongbong” Marcos Jr.
Cruz was among the many appointed officers who took their oath earlier than Marcos within the Malacañang Palace.
The actor changed former magnificence queen and actress Mary Liza Diño.
Following are the Marcos appointees who take their oath on Tuesday:
- Quezon Rep. Junie Cua as Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Workplace chairperson
- Antonio Manuel Lagdameo because the everlasting consultant of the Philippines to the United Nations
- Mark Lapid, because the chief working officer of the Tourism Infrastructure and Enterprise Zone Authority
- Romeo Lumagui Jr as deputy commissioner for operations of the Bureau of Inside Income
- Juan Revilla as a member of the Film and Tv Assessment and Classification Board
- Jose Manuel Romualdez as ambassador to america
- Abdulghani Salapuddin as administrator and chairman of the Southern Philippines Growth Authority
- Jose Arnulfo Veloso as president and basic supervisor of the Authorities Service Insurance coverage System (GSIS)
- Ramon Zagala as commander of the Presidential Safety Group and as Marcos’ senior army assistant
- Amenah Pangandaman as secretary of the Division of Finances and Administration
Subscribe to our day by day publication
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get entry to The Philippine Every day Inquirer & different 70+ titles, share as much as 5 devices, hearken to the information, obtain as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Name 896 6000.
For suggestions, complaints, or inquiries, contact us.