Electrification affords the chance to utterly rethink automobile design and UX, and loads of corporations are eager to point out off their imaginative and prescient of that. This month we take a more in-depth take a look at Aehra’s interpretation of future mobility, exemplified by its prototype electrical SUV.
That will certainly point out the path of non-public mobility, however simply how lengthy will non-public possession stick round? It’s a extremely debated subject, and developments inside shared mobility and autonomous driving recommend there will likely be fascinating alternate options on provide within the coming years. Automotive World heard extra from Uber, Motional and Halo on this entrance. We additionally take a more in-depth take a look at developments in EV battery expertise, location knowledge and Trade 4.0.
On this problem:
- Aehra goals to vary the form of EVs with new SUV
- Warnings on Tesla inventory bubble develop louder
- Uber and Motional goal document robotaxi deployment
- Value and compatibility problem ultra-fast community rollout
- The highway to robotaxis will likely be an iterative journey
- The place subsequent for wrong-way driving detection?
- Mobility innovation stalls in Russia
- Manufacturing knowledge: an excessive amount of of an excellent factor?
- Automakers should reconcile EV possession with affordability
- On-demand providers are altering attitudes to automotive possession
- What does sensor fusion imply for the way forward for radar?
- Euro 7 highlights financial vs atmosphere debate
- As charging occasions drop, battery tech should evolve
- Location knowledge: the keystone of the software-defined automotive