Are you able to think about the PR you would get from accumulating this yr’s AM Awards trophy for EV Vendor of the 12 months? Or how about On-line Shopper Expertise of the 12 months? Or Finest Dealership?
Would not your social media channels shout proudly about your win of AM’s Neighborhood Hero Award in recognition of the great deeds, fundraising and assist for native causes your dealership supplies to reveal an ethos of being greater than only a motor retailer?
So, you ought to check out the 2023 AM Awards online entry system, the place there are greater than a dozen classes which dealerships and supplier teams may enter for an opportunity to be known as to the stage on the AM Awards gala dinner on Might eleventh in London.
The deadline for submission of AM Awards entries is Friday, February 24.
After that date, all of the submissions shall be learn by the AM Awards judging panel earlier than the judges meet to debate the robust contenders prepared for AM to publish particulars of the finalists in early April.
The winners are solely revealed dwell on the night time of the gala dinner.
The 2023 AM Awards judging panel members:
- Stephen Briers, editor-in-chief, AM
- Sally Fyffe, head of wholesale, Micheldever Group
- Julia Muir, founder, Automotive 30% Membership and chief government, Gaia Innovation
- Steve Nash, chief government, Institute of the Motor Business
- Sue Robinson, chief government, Nationwide Franchised Sellers Affiliation
- Tim Rose, editor, AM
- Professor Jim Saker, director of the Centre of Automotive Administration, Loughborough College’s Enterprise Faculty
- Tom Sharpe, information and options editor, AM
- Steve Younger, managing director, Worldwide Automotive Distribution Programme
The panel’s unbiased chairman is Christopher Macgowan OBE.