Roadside Garages Kia has been named the Nationwide Storage Star in The Motor Ombudsman’s 2022 Star Awards as fellow automotive retailers Glyn Hopkin, Hayselden and Listers all claimed regional awards.
The family-owned former AM Best Dealerships to Work For winner in Coleraine, Northern Eire, gained the highest award after judges recognised its relationship with prospects and dedication to sourcing new automobiles and decreasing lead occasions.
Round 1,500 prospects nominated Motor Ombudsman-accredited companies and particular person workforce members on this yr’s Star Awards, the best ever quantity of entries since its launch in 2020.
David Boyd, director of Roadside Garages Kia, which was Highly Commended in the AM Awards 2022’s Best In Customer Service category mentioned he was “thrilled” with the trophy.
He added: “Our workforce is immensely happy with our success, and our fast-expanding trophy cupboard is testimony to our long-standing ethos of going past what would ordinarily be anticipated of us, while adopting a person and private method in order that our prospects at all times really feel like a valued member of the Roadside household.
“We’re very grateful to those that put our identify ahead on this yr’s contest, and we look ahead to welcoming them again to our showroom as The Motor Ombudsman’s Nationwide Storage Star for 2022.”
Invoice Fennell, chief ombudsman and managing director of The Motor Ombudsman, mentioned: “That is the third yr that now we have run our Star Awards, and it has been very thrilling to see the thrill that they’ve created, and to see extra prospects and companies partaking with the competitors than ever earlier than.”
The Motor Ombudsman’s eight regional Storage Star Award winners for 2022, chosen by its judging panel, have been:
- North: David Lloyd at Hayselden Volkswagen Barnsley for his glorious communication expertise when supporting prospects seeking to buy a brand new car.
- South: N.R.P Autocentre in Sheerness for going the additional mile to assist prospects with a house car assortment and supply service.
- East: Glyn Hopkin in Colchester, for going above and past to ship a constructive and welcoming expertise for patrons when bringing their automotive in for routine and advert hoc upkeep.
- West: Okee Automotive Service Centre in Wellington, for doing all they will to diagnose faults and save prospects from having to pay for pointless repairs.
- The Midlands: Jagmaan Choudhary at Listers Honda Solihull, for preserving prospects totally updated with new car orders, and for arranging house deliveries when wanted.
- Northern Eire: Roadside Garages Kia in Coleraine (County Londonderry), for his or her ongoing relationship with prospects, their dedication to sourcing new automobiles and decreasing the lead time to as quick as attainable, while additionally going above and past to ship glorious customer support.
- Scotland: W Livingstone Ltd in Glasgow for offering roadside repairs to buyer automobiles at no cost; and
- Wales: Terry’s Auto Repairs in Wrexham for organising same-day off-site car collections and deliveries for patrons.
A 3rd Buyer Service Star Award class for the top workplaces of Motor Ombudsman-accredited vendor, storage and physique restore centre teams, was additionally launched for 2022. This was gained by Protyre.
The Buyer Service Star Award for car producers accredited to The Motor Ombudsman’s New Automotive Code went to Honda UK, in the meantime, with Timothy Ellis at Automotive Care Plan named awarded the 2022 Buyer Service Star trophy for Automobile Guarantee Product Code-accredited companies.