The Warzone 2 Map Is Right here!
Up to date: Nov 11, 2022 5:32 pm
Warzone 2 was formally revealed at Name Of Obligation Subsequent and can launch on November sixteenth, 2022. We even have the Warzone 2 Map that we are able to now have a look at and begin planning for!
There was a lot to soak up for the Name Of Obligation Subsequent Occasion. However arguably, essentially the most important announcement many followers had been ready for, was the discharge of the brand new map set to come back within the subsequent Warzone Battle Royale expertise.
Let’s check out the brand new Warzone 2 map and all the pieces we learn about it.
Warzone 2 Map Al Mazrah
Per the Twitter post from famed leaker Tom Henderson, followers can count on 18 POIs on the brand new map, with such thrilling names as Fortress, Airport, and Cemetery. Jokes apart, the brand new map seems to be prefer it has lots of particulars and locations to discover, which is tremendous vital for a Battle Royale sport.
Warzone 2 Map Record of POIs
Down beneath, yow will discover the entire list of new locations we are able to count on to battle on the launch of Warzone 2, however we are going to replace it if any extra info comes down the pipeline:
READ MORE: How To Lean MW2 – Here’s How To Do It
New Factors Of Curiosity In Warzone 2
- Al Bagra Fortress
- Taraq Village (previously referred to as Wartorn)
- Rohan Oil (previously referred to as Oilfield)
- Al Mazrah Metropolis (previously referred to as Trendy Metropolis)
- Hydroelectric (previously referred to as Dam)
- Marshlands (previously referred to as Marshes)
- Port (previously referred to as Harbour)
- Sa’id Metropolis (previously referred to as Sira)
- Al Sharim Move (previously referred to as Mountain City)
- Cemetery (previously referred to as Graveyard)
- Abkdar Village (previously referred to as Oldtown)
- Sawah Village (previously referred to as Shipwreck)
- Sarrif Bay (previously referred to as Fishtown)
- Fortress (previously referred to as Fort)
Warzone 2 New Gulag and Options
Name of Obligation Subsequent reviewed lots of essential add-ins for Warzone 2.0, from new strategies of traversing the map to new traps and tips you possibly can pull in your opponents. One of many largest issues getting overhauled is the Gulag, which now options 2 v. 2 battles moderately than 1-on-1 fights as beforehand befell.
Listed here are the highest takeaways they revealed:
- New Gulag w/2v2 fights
- Tank Autos
- New decoy mines and water mines
- Huge Helicopters with three doorways that may match entire squads
- Crates and chests that can have grenades, amongst different new objects
READ MORE: Warzone 2 Preload Time
The New Circle:
- The Circle will now break up into three in the direction of the top of video games, creating micro battles.
- After splitting, the three circles will slowly merge again into one for one ultimate struggle.
- There will probably be new AI-based Stronghold spots to get rewards and distinctive objects for the sport.
That’s a lot of the particulars we at the moment have on the sport, however with it launching very shortly, we’re positive to get extra particulars shortly.
Warzone 2 Map FAQs
What’s the Warzone 2 Map Known as?
The brand new Warzone 2 map known as Al Mazrah.
Will Warzone 2 Exchange Warzone 1?
No, Activision has said that the unique Warzone will nonetheless be round after Warzone 2 launches.
WePC is reader-supported. While you purchase by means of hyperlinks on our web site, we might earn an affiliate fee. Learn more